Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Brief Hiatus

For the next week, I am bound to focus entirely upon the task of packing my possessions and moving my residence. Thus, I shall have to suspend new entries to the blog and the current, ongoing series for this period. Assuming that all goes well and my Internet access is properly restored in my new residence, I hope to be back up and running with the series on or about Monday, June 15. I look forward to getting back to this important subject.

Incidentally, it has been very gratifying to hear from a number of you through my various e-mail connections regarding the series. Any reader is also welcome to leave reflections or questions through the Comment feature at the conclusion of any post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the rules: No profanity, and no personal attacks, especially on someone who has posted a Comment.